This statement was last updated on 2 September 2020
Who we are
Braw.Media (this “Website”) is run by Braw Media Ltd. Registered address: 6 Logie Mill, Edinburgh EH74HG.
What information do we collect
This Website may collect and process data that you provide to us about you, for example through filling out forms, and other information that we automatically collect from you.
We collect questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your name, email address, telephone and postcode, if you use our online forms. We use these details to respond to the feedback/query you send us.
Sign-up to receive our newsletter
We collect your name and email address when you sign-up to receive our monthly email newsletter. If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email we send. We will never share your information other than for the purpose for which it was provided to us.
Linking to other websites
- Braw.Media contains links to many other websites. This Website does not endorse or favour any specific commercial product or business. Sites linked to from this website are present only because they may be useful additions to the information we provide.
- A link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement – you must use your own judgement to decide whether the information or service on that website is suitable for your needs. If a website is not linked to ours, this does not mean or imply that it is unsatisfactory. The linked websites are regularly reviewed in the light of customer usage and feedback.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. Websites that we link to may have ‘Terms and conditions’ that are different from ours. Do not assume that our ‘Terms and conditions’ apply to other websites.
Other third-party content
We embed external content from third-party websites such as YouTube. This content is not published on Braw.Media. It is delivered using devices and services provided by such third party sites that can be inserted into our site.
Security and virus protection
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from any unauthorised access to, alteration to or modification of information contained on this website.
- We make every effort to check and test our website during production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system.
- We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
Information we collect from you
Information that we may automatically collect in relation to your visits to this Website does not identify you personally. It provides us with data about how you use our website and engage with us. We use this information to improve our services and make them more useful to you.
This data includes:
- The pages you visited, when (date and time) you visited them and how long you visited them for
- The website address from which you accessed this site
- The website address from which you exited this site
- Queries via the site’s search engine
- We collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address and details of which type of web browser you used.
- We collect information on how you use the site, through cookies.
What we do with the information we collect
We use the information that we collect to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including the following: respond to any request/feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
send email alerts to you, if you request them
analyse, evaluate and improve this Website via data amalgamated from multiple visitors, which does not identify you personally
How long do we keep your information?
We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
The only exceptions to the periods mentioned above are where:
- The law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner.
- You have unsubscribed from a service (eg email newsletter).
- You exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies).
- We do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law.
Braw Media Ltd will not sell your personal information.
Transparency is a key requirement of data protection law. You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. This privacy notice is designed to provide you with the information needed to allow you to see how and why your personal data is used when visiting this website.
You also have the right to ask for the personal data that we have about you to increase your awareness of and allow you to verify the lawfulness of the processing. To protect your privacy we may ask you to verify your identity.
If you believe that personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or misleading then you have the right to request that it is rectified.
In some circumstances, you can ask for your personal information to be deleted, for example:
- Your personal information is no longer needed for the reason it was collected in the first place.
- You have removed your consent for us to use your information (where there is no other legal reason us to use it).
- There is no legal reason for the use of your information.
If you have any specific data protection queries or concerns, you can address it to: Braw Media Ltd. Registered address: 6 Logie Mill, Edinburgh EH74HG.